I wish I could say that I moved powerfully in healing from this time forward. However, Unfortunately after this point I still struggled horribly with unbelief and didn't pray for or see much healing.
A few years later I was a part of an online course on the healing ministry and as part of our home work we had to pray for someone. An online friend told me she had a headache and I prayed for her on Instant Messenger and she was healed. I think I may have prayed for 2-3 more people that year with headaches and they were healed too.
there was a young lady who was a part of my youth fellowship who had headaches too but I never prayed for her. She later died , even though I and several others were interceding for her. That broke me too. On the bright side before she died her eyes got healed.
I still longed and desired to move in healing but I struggled with the wrong mindsets. I thought I had to be perfect and free from sin and that I had to fast and pray my way to power. I thought it was my own efforts and my own righteousness that would allow God to use me and that I had to clean up myself first before God could consider me worthy and use me in power. This mindset continue for many years into my so called dark ages.
Stay tuned for Part 3 : The Healing breakthrough
No comments:
Post a Comment