Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hoarse throat healed

I'm on a local mission and was talking with a fellow team member. In the course of our discussions, I discovered that she had a permanent hoarse throat. I asked to pray for her. I just laid hands on her and commanded the hoarseness to go and for her throat to be healed and her voice to be restored. I felt the presence of the spirit, the anointing, . I asked her if she felt heat in her throat and she said she did and she said that she felt something leap out of her throat. About 2 minutes later her voice returned and was no longer hoarse. Yay God!

Notice I did not even speak to the demon or even known there was any demonic involvement but they still left at the mention of his name. All glory to God!

No comments: