Thursday, January 6, 2011

Miracles everyday

So many good things happened today. So many miracles, signs, wonders and divine appointments.

I was on my way to the post office and the bank/cambio. I just decided to pray in tongues a bit. What an effect it had on the rest of the day.

I took a taxi to get there. While in the cab, I decided to take a stab and get a word of knowledge for the driver. I got a picture of a young girl and he confirmed that he had a young daughter of 2 who he adores. He asked why I asked or how I knew. Unfortunately I didn't tell him it was a revelation from God. Anyways it did open him up to further converstaion.

After I got out of the taxi, I just took a few steps and I noticed a young lady with a noticeable limp. It appeared as if she had a pain in her knee. I asked her about it and she confirmed it was so. I asked her if she wanted it to go away. She asked how. I just placed my hand on her knee and commanded her healing. I told her to walk to test it out. She walked away but noticeably different. I shouted behind her that God healed her.

I then went into the post office. While waiting in line there, still praying in tongues, the man straight in front of me just turned around. Its like his heart just opened up. We had an interesting discussion.

Outside I saw a muslim guy I have been witnessing to for years. I hadn't seen him in a while so that was another divine appointment.

On my way to the bank/cambio I saw a friend who just got married and was going to leave the country for good in a couple of days. It was probably my last chance seeing her before she left and I was touched that God would allow me to see her.

On the way back to work, I got to talk with a street boy and understood him.

I went online later and was listening to the DHT live stream.
On facebook group healing chat a couple people wanted prayer for healing. We took a group approach to praying for the first person. She had a pain in her leg and ended up not only getting healed of that but also her neck felt much looser.

The next person has a healing ministry but also a healing need. He had mucus on his chest and ended up completed healed. He could breathe freely and had no more rattling chest. All glory to God. His ears popped open too. Even though that was never mentioned or addressed. God is so good. Amen!

No comments: