Saturday, May 14, 2011

He still heals

This is the First of many reports from the mission trip this weekend.

God is so cool. Just taught a 9 year old how to heal the sick. Win!

He had a pain in his neck. So I taught a bit about Christ the healer from the gospels and how God wants to heal him too, just like He did then. Then I told him to simply pray and ask God to heal him. He did that in his own childlike way. :)

Then I asked him to test it out by moving his neck. He said it went down a bit. I waited a bit and we tested it further, but it wasn't completely gone.

So I tried method 2: Commanding with authority. I told him to lay his hands on his neck and command the pain to leave him now in Jesus name. He did this about twice and all pain left his Body.

Isn't God just so amazing!!!
Thank You Jesus for your goodness.
Amen!

No comments: