So I'm at this bible study and its the last one ever. As the leader is getting married and starting his own church.
So it a mini-reunion of sorts and I am seeing people I have not seen in months/years.
So I'm talking to this girl who is getting married. Small talk and she mentions something and God gives me a word of knowledge about her fiance and his condition and pains etc. She asks how I know so much intimate knowledge. I pass it off and ignore it and she soon forgets.
I then see the fiance and want to pray for him on the spot but Holy Spirit says he is not open to it.
So I walk away and then it hits me. God gave me the word of knowledge to open the door to their hearts and to cause the wife to be to convince her husband to be to receive prayer. That way both would be amazed at what God did. She with the word of knowledge and He with the healing.
But I with my false humility messed it up. By taking the spotlight off of me but neither giving God the Glory I forsook the grace that could have been given to them.
I feel sorry for doing that.
But I have learned the lesson and I know that God will heal him and draw him/them closer to Him. His grace is upon them. God redeemed the mistake too in another way. He is good and He is God.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment