They Coached me in a new style of Healing too: Prophetic Acts.
Usually I just command healing with Authority.
But Today I asked the Father what to do, What did He want me to do? What did he want that person to do? And as we acted on Fathers instructions, We got healed. Isn't God grand?
It was small things too like clapping and dancing, but as we act in faith, God rewards our faith.
He is infinitely creative.
Amen.
Bless his name.
I posted that testimony on FB and a brother contacted me.
God gave him the full hundred. Emotional healing, Physical healing from coughing, cold and a sore throat. He got a prophetic word about His purpose and destiny.
He left praising God. Because God lifted his spirit up. He feels stronger. No more sadness. The sore throat, coughing are gone and His sinuses are clear.
God is too good.
Amen.
It was small things too like clapping and dancing, but as we act in faith, God rewards our faith.
He is infinitely creative.
Amen.
Bless his name.
I posted that testimony on FB and a brother contacted me.
God gave him the full hundred. Emotional healing, Physical healing from coughing, cold and a sore throat. He got a prophetic word about His purpose and destiny.
He left praising God. Because God lifted his spirit up. He feels stronger. No more sadness. The sore throat, coughing are gone and His sinuses are clear.
God is too good.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment