I have been hungry to lay hands and heal people recently. So I went to church today and a guy complained of back pain. He injured his back after he slipped and fell. Usually I just grow out legs for back pain. But this time I did something a little differently. I laid hands on him like 3-4 times and commanded the vertebrae, muscles, ligaments and tendons to be healed. All pain left and the guy was amazed. Yay Jesus!
Then, just as I was writing that testimony, someone messaged me on skype complaining of stomach pain, a pain in the hand and that their mood needed to be lifted. Right as I began praying, She burst out laughing. Then her hand got better and finally she realized that her stomach pains were period pains. Praise God!
Someone then contacted me on Facebook about back pain. I prayed a couple times and they felt better. They will tell me in the morning how they feel as sometimes healings are progressive.
I prayed for someone on skype a couple days ago who was suffering from the cold/flu and had a sore throat. I prayed for them like 3 times with only marginal improvement. I thought I struck out, however in the space of about 45 minutes to an hour later she improved to the point that you could hear it in her voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment