Friday, April 2, 2010

Last / Lost Chance

As I was on my way to church the taximan when he realized that I was going to church asked me to pray for him.

It is harvest time and the fish are jumping in the boat.

When he picked me up on the road , the taxi driver commented that he came just at the right time.

I felt the holy spirit compel me to say to him, that I prayed that God would have given me a ride to get to church on time and that you are the answer to my prayer. That would have opened a conversation about God and would have led to me possibly witnessing, testifying about God and sowing a seed in this young mans life if not leading him to Christ. I know it would have happened like that.

Instead of following the leading of the Holy Spirit, I got gun shy and fearful of witnessing about God.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation for every man. Romans 1:16

My entire life and experience was setup to prove the opposite of this verse. Now I have to live and walk out this truth and renounce the lies I have believed because of my past.

You live and you learn and now it is forward movements.

No comments: