1. Bought lunch for a poor beggar, who God told me was a king in his eyes. That totally changed my view
of the poor and beggars. They are highly valued in Gods eyes and we should show them maximum respect and treat them as friends or even family. Sheep and goats. Poor always with you, which means continual
opportunities to minister his love and grace. Blessed are the poor. Don't treat poor with partiality, James.
2. Went to the post office to cash a cheque. While getting there I
noticed an elderly woman walking by who had a swollen ankle. I decided
I would approach her and offer to pray for her healing. When I did
that I discovered that she was a member of my church after which we
went into a friendly chat and healing was forgotten.
3. while at the post office doing some business the postal worker who
was attending to me remarked that we shared the same birthday. I then
proceeded to tell her a little about her personality through the gift
of prophecy. But I'm not sure it was well received as she did not say
a word to me after that. Reminded me a bit of my last prophetic
encounter. Nevertheless we will continue.
4. Saw Nancy, an old friend who had a beef with me which we aired and resolved
amicably. Praise the Lord. I was able to bless her with some cash,
which totally astonished her and left her jaw hanging open permanently
and I was able to speak to, minister to her and prophesy blessings and
good things over her.
Talk about open doors, open hearts and open heavens.
Plus I was able to do errands for mom and pick up some stuff for me
too. Fasting favour and fulfilling his word just works.
No comments:
Post a Comment