My ears had been blocked up all week and I was supposed to be going to the Doctor.
I had a bunch of things to do today. My schedule was packed.I had a late start and it would have been impossible to do them all. Feeling overwhelmed I prayed a short prayer ("Help,Lord") and almost immediately afterwards my ears opened. Wow! Yay God!You see all week I have been fighting, battling, asking others to pray, praying about it and getting weary.
I had been healed from it earlier this week but it came back. So on the advice of my family I was going to deal with it medically since it seemed I could not get it by faith. That would involve substantial expense and take away from time I could have spent ministering.
But God is faithful and he provided the perfect solution. Amen!!! Glory be to God.
Never give up on God. Though it tarry long wait for it. Wait I say on the Lord.
Hallelujah!!!
Thank you Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment