Friday, May 25, 2012

Miracle challenge - Day 1

Went to supermarket
Went shopping
Was told that my packer was deaf
Then was told my bag handler was deaf too.

I read/bought a book on amazon about a guy who believes in healing and has seen many miracles. He went to his daughters school. There were a lot of deaf people there. He made signs to one of the deaf girl , in his own made up sign language, but she understood. He prayed for the girl and she was healed.

I took that as an example. I made my own signs to the deaf bag collector that I wanted to pray for him. He was open to it and so I prayed. I laid hands on his ears and prayed kinda silently and sheepishly. I tested his ears by snapping my fingers but no result.

Now granted he did not believe or expect much from it. So what?

I didn't pray boldly, loudly or aggressively.

I didn't pray repeatedly or hammer it in. I only got to pray once.

I was somewhat timid.

So that's part of what happened.
I'm not trying to find excuses or reasons why he wasn't healed. I'm just looking for room for improvement and how to do better next time.

So here's what I will do next.
Listen to more Curry.
Be more bold/aggressive.
Pray more than once.
Believe.
Be louder.

Pray for more people. Do this over and over until this area of weakness becomes a strength.

Over and out
-
ThaMystic

No comments: