Friday, May 25, 2012

Personal Healing Testimony : Flu

So I got the flu and it came with weakness, headache, chest congestion, coughing, running nose. It was the pits. I knew God healed but how was He going to heal me?

It turns out that the same time I got the flu that a friend of mine and her father got it too. They asked me to pray for them to get over it. So I prayed for them and coached her on receiving healing by faith and they got better.

So I decided that the same aggressiveness and commanding of symptoms to go that worked for them should work for me too.

So I spoke to my symptoms and rebuked them, I commanded them to go repeatedly in the name of jesus. I spoke to my body and commanded it to be well. I also spoke to each body part by itself.

I went into the word and found healing scriptures. I then spoke them over myslf. I read them. I confessed them . I meditated on them until they became a reality.

The result is I got over most of the symptoms in a day or two and was back on my feet in a jiffy.

Anytime I felt the symptoms coming back, I went back to the word and the symptoms left. Yay!

God is a healer.
Amen!

No comments: