Prophet Alexis started out teaching the truth of the word of God about healing and sharing prophecies about an end time saints movement and healing revival. He ministered to one lady with a foot brace.
Evangelist Patrick spoke on the role of deliverance in the healing ministry. He gave some words of personal prophecy and ministered one on one to others.
I spoke on words of knowledge and healing. I shared some word of knowledge that God gave me before. I prayed for some and had the congregation minister to the others. They laid hands on some, commanded healing on some, ministered healing and just prayed. Everyone was healed. I shared on the biblical basis of words of knowledge and the various ways we receive WOK: feeling, seeing etc. I activated them and had them ask God for words of knowledge. Stomach aches were healed, stuffy ears were opened, neck pain has healed and stuffy sinuses were healed.
I got words of knowledge during the teaching and people got healed.
The Holy Spirit then took control of the service and many prophetic words were given and there was a lot of personal prophetic ministry.
This continued for over an hour and various needs were ministered to including cancer, deliverance and emotional needs.
Prophet Alexis then closed the show by teaching on principles of healing.
A good day for the donkey.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.
1 comment:
Hi! I'd really want to contact you. I'd appreciate it if you can email me at lerrie_eclevia@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and may our Lord always bless you!
Post a Comment