I went to the Power and Love conference a couple of weeks ago. I heard Bob Hazlett speak against going past your comfort Zones. Like, for example, I have had great success with arthritis and pain but have not seen many deaf/blind/lame healed. So instead of focusing on healing all those in pain and with arthritis which is a strength for me, I should press into seeing healings for the deaf/blind and lame.
Todd Bentley calls it contending for miracles. Todd white prayed for thousands of people for 6 months before he saw any healed. John Wimber had a similar story. Heidi baker prayed for so many blind people before one finally saw.
So my challenge is to pray for all the sick in my midst. If I see a lame, blind or deaf person then I should pray for them.
If I see someone on crutches or walking with a limp then they are fair game.
So that's my challenge and I will be documenting it on a daily basis or as often as I get out.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
-
ThaMystic
No comments:
Post a Comment