Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A few healings I have seen this week

On Sunday, I spoke with a friend on Skype. We just had a training call and I was eager to pray for someone. so I decided to contact a few people. This Lady was the only one that responded. She had some pain and a long standing problem. I prayed for her and the next day she said she came out of her power chair and was walking. she had been in that chair for weeks , wracked with pain but God set her free. Glory!

Today, I prayed for someone on Skype that had a pain in his neck and back. After praying a couple times, the pain moved to his back. So I commanded any spirits to leave and he was totally set free. No More pain.

Also today on Facebook chat with a friend I am kind of mentoring. She has a problem with stuttering/stammering and incoherent words in her speech. She also felt some heaviness. I prayed and God set her free. She felt much better and felt his peace. She also started to talk much clearer as I could testify to when she called me on the phone. Glory to God!!

No comments: