So I am walking through the church and God allowed me to see a visions of angels in the church. Its like all of heaven was overjoyed at what was to happen next. Before I may have seen miracle ministry as bland and unimportnat but this really opened my eyes that this is the Fathers work and gives him great joy.
So here what happened: I got two prophetic words for 2 young girls there. The first wasn't fully developed and I didn't sense an opening when I approached the first girl so I did not bother to share it.
The second girl was a teenage mother and the word was well received.
I then approached the woman withe pain in her side. I prayed for her briefly and simply. I asked her if she felt anything like heat or cold. She told me that she felt heat and I pronounced that she would be completely healed shortly. I too felt a manifestation in my hands. I approached her a few minutes later and she said that all the pain was gone. BOOM!
I also prayed for the man with diabetes and the amputated foot. But there was nothing noted, although I didn't ask.
There were a few other words I got and people I prayed for but I never got around to it. I dunno if I felt tired, drained, satisfied or just plain lazy.
As we were leaving the church a man approached us begging for money saying he had a mental illness. I had meant to talk to him and pray for him and his healing/deliverance, but for some reason I never got around to it. Either I didn't see him or I forgot or something. I was real disappointed because I know it would be so easy for God to heal.
So much to do so little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment