Remember I told you about a week ago how I prayed for a deaf friend and it seemed like nothing happened?
Well I ran into him today and we were just catching up and chilling outside a bar. I saw him rocking like to music, so I asked him if he could hear it. He said yes, he could hear a little now, mostly loud noises. Praise God!! The deaf hear! God is faithful to his word! I am so encouraged.
And as I was writing this the Holy Spirit reminded me that I have seen blind eyes being opened too a couple times recently. I had ignored them because they were partial healings, either only partial blindness being healed or complete blindness being partially healed. But anyway you look on it, blindness was healed.
So the deaf do hear and the blind do see. This is sooo encouraging and its motivating me to press in even more, to pray for more sick people and the blind and deaf too anywhere I see them until I see complete healing and consistency in healing of those conditions.
As an update on that same day I saw another partial healing of deafness this time online.
Yay God!!!!
Awesome!
Thank you Lord!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment