Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Ones that got away

Yesterday I missed a chance to pray for a young lady who was using a walker at a hospital that I was visiting. Even though we crossed paths twice I never approached her or prayed for her. It sucks, yes I know.

Today I'm in a rural church and I could tell that the place was bursting at the seams , full of the miracles that God wanted to do.

My first victim was a lady I saw wincing in pain as she was walking. I offered to pray for her but she was busy doing errands for her pastor and said not now in a while. I saw her again a few minutes later and she was concerned about the pastor wanting to start the service at that time so I could not pray for her then either. During the service I was led to pray for her healing and when I approached her in the meet and greet section, after much prodding she did say that she felt better and asked if I had to do anything with it. I said it wasn't me but God. She then said she would take some aspirin. Oh well.

Next!
There was a gentleman who looked to me as if had lots of 'friends' traveling with him. I approached him and spoke a bit and after noticing a cane. He said that he had diabetes and amputated a part of his foot. I was a bit overwhelmed and didn't pray for him. Afterwards the Lord counseled me and built my faith to pray for him and to expect a miracle. He is still here so we will see what's up. More later. God bless.

No comments: