Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Few miracles

I have a testimony. Yesterday at work during a daily prayer session a coworker requested prayer as she suffers from asthma, her chest was feeling tight and she did not have her ventolin inhaler pump. I really wanted to lay hands on her and cast it out of her once and for all. However she just wanted it included in the general prayers we were praying so I did that. No commanding, no laying on of hands, just straight petition.

Anyways today she told me that she went through the rest of the day and into the night and there was no symptom and no need for the inhaler. She evewn forgot that she had an issue. Glory to God!

While on the road walking I saw a group of people and among them were two guys, one had a walking stick and the other had a makeshift cane. I prayed for the walking stick guy twice and there was marked improvement in how he was walking. I wanted to pray over and over until it was totally gone but the guy wanted us to meet again or talk on the phone. Hallelujah !!!

I went to a business function and God pointed out some satanists and confirmed the stuff I was seeing with another christian brother there. I was nice to bounce ideas among each other and share the things we were discerning. I realised that God spoke to us both in different ways but the message was still the same.

No comments: