Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend exploits

Here's what happened this weekend.

On saturday I went to a ministry team meeting. While there I got a pain in my shoulder as well as in my knee.

It turns out that one of the team members had a pain in hid shoulder. After a short prayer , he was pain free. Glory to God!!

Then as I was on my way to the bathroom I felt led to ask one of the attendants if they had pain in any part of their bodies especially their knees or shoulders. One of the ladies responded and allowed me to pray for her arthritic knees.

So after those two physical words of knowledge I was pain free.

On sunday we went on an outreach to a rural part of the country. There was a lot of ministry and even members of the team were receiving ministry such as freedom from emotional bondage and deliverance, including yours truly.

God gave me a few visions, words and words of knowledge for healing for a few of the people in the area but because of the ministry I receieved I was unable to minister to those people. However the Lord showed me that before so it was all cool.

As we were leaving I saw a lady I ministered to when we came there a few months before. I was following up on her and just seeing how she was. She mentioned that she did see clearly after I prayed for her the last time but it did not last. I prayed for her like 3 times and gave her brief instructions on how to war to retain her healing.

What a mighty God we serve. Amen

No comments: