Sunday, July 25, 2010

On retreat, full surrender

This weekend I was at a youth retreat as a part of the ministry team. There was so much that happened. Lots of ministry by the Holy Spirit, deliverance, the prophetic and emotional healing. I can only post a few highlights.

On friday night I got to pray for a few aches and pains and some backaches.

I tried to grow out a leg for back pain but it didn't work. That's a first for a while but I guess I attribute it to being rusty and not being faithful or persistent.

I was trying a new style of ministering healing so I just laid on hands and she felt heat on her legs but none on her back.

On Saturday I approached a lady because I thought we had ministered to her for back pain the night before and I just wanted to followup. She said it wasn't her but said that she actually needed prayer for back pain. So I grew out her leg and laid hands on her back. BOOM.

There was a girl who had severe menstrual cramps that had her in agony and crying hysterically. After repeated prayer she expressed relief.

I also got to pray for another lady and grew out her leg and God healed her back.

No comments: