So like its after church and I'm in a local shopping mall. As I pass the food court I see a man sitting down with a sign saying he wants help and he has astma and cancer.
I thought wouldn't it be great if I did a peter and the gate beautiful thing and saw him healed. However I excused myself because I thought that he did not look the type.
So I went along my merry way. I went to the restroom and while in there the same gentleman approached me. I saw this as my golden opportunity. I spoke with him a bit touched on salvation and his former life. He revealed that he was a chain smoker but had given his life to the Lord in his later years.
I told him the gospel and that Jesus not only bore his sins but his sickness too. I then prayed for him boldly telling cancer and asthma to leave him.
I then told him to take a couple of deep breaths and he said though that used to hurt him in the past now it didn't. Yay God. Boom! Sickness crushed by Jesus.
I encouraged him somw more after that and just ministered to him. I even bought him a meal.
I told him to put away the sign and give God the praise. What I forgot to tell him however was to go back to his doctor and look for gainful employment. I guess I should have made him run a bit too. But I'm learning as I'm going.
I'm just amazed at what God did. To God be the Glory.
1 comment:
very nice. God bless
Post a Comment