Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Night Lights

The minstry that I am a part of was invited to participate in a youth conference. They took part in worship and drama and I videotaped it.

During the ministry of the word, there was a move of the Spirit and some people got delivered. I got to pray for someone at that time as well.

I went outside and was hanging out with some of the ministry team members. Some of them were worshipping and some were prophesying. I got the impression that God had a word for a young lady there but never knew that I would be the one to deliver the word.

God led me to someone who was sitting beside me. I realised that she wasn't standing up when the rest were. At an opportune time I sat besides her and asked her what was wrong. She said she had arthritis all over her body. I prayed for her and she said that the pain left her body.

I went outside and saw a young man limping. I asked what was wrong and he said he had a pain in his leg. I laid hands on the foot and just commanded the pain to leave. He said it felt better afterwards. All glory to God.

While back in the meeting I approached this young lady ad shared what I felt God was saying to me about her. She was very receptive.

I shared a word of knowledge for a young lady and she did not receive it. God still gets the glory.

Early in the day I saw a blind woman begging but never prayed.

I was walking on the road and saw this lame/disabled/injured man. He had a cane but was a relatively young man. As I stared at him I was thinking oh what a shame and if only he knew that God could heal him. To my suprise he began calling to me, but instead of going to him I turned and walked briskly in the other direction as I thought he only wanted money. I missed my chance to minister to him not with silver or gold but with such as I have. Oh well.

Next time will be better.

No comments: