Saturday, May 11, 2013

Diary of a Street Healer


  1. Sick Boy
So a part of my day today was spent watching the movie "Sympathy for Delicious", its a story about a guy who discovers that he has the gift of healing but cant heal himself. It was a very moving story and really got me pumped to heal the sick.

So I was walking through a hospital minding my own business, when I see the wife of one of the pastor's of the church I attend. She told me that she was there to visit this young man who was on his last basically. He had some major illnesses and he wasn't expected to live long. Some of his friends and family was there and it was quite tragic. He was only in his 20's and his condition had taken a turn for the worst. I knew that God had sent me there, so I asked permission to come in and pray with him. So by that time the pastor had come,, so We all went in and prayed and laid hands and song him songs and spoke words of peace and blessing over him. The good news is that while we were waiting for the time when we could lay hands on him, his vital signs had improved. I am staying positive that the life we all released will bear fruit and his situation will see a dramatic turnaround. We will see what happens.

Finger
I dashed off after to go to drumming practice.I took a bus down and was there shortly after. Class had already begun so I just joined in and started drumming with them. So in the process of drumming, one of the girls there complained of pain in her finger. Apparently she had hurt it in the process of drumming. I just asked for her hand and gently rubbed her finger. I then proceeded to ask her to try bending the finger and voila the pain was gone. She had no idea what just happened. Jehovah sneaky!! ha ha. 

After that I felt the power of God so strong on me, I could barely concentrate and lost my rhythm for a few minutes lol. So much power for such a little body part. LOL.


No comments: