Saturday, March 27, 2010

Adventures with God

So Its Friday night. I'm at home from work. No one else is here and the internet and other distractions feel so boring. Hmmm... What do I do now? I feel the Lord telling me to go to a youth service at a particular church I used to attend as a teenager. I said , Lets go and head on out. I got lost a bit but saw an old school friend , who coincidentally was going the same way so we traveled together.

It was a great service, they played games etc and I really felt welcome there etc. But I dont think thats why I came there.

During the service The Lord gave me a word of knowledge for a young man there who had pain in his left knee and had injured it in a sports incident.

I approached him after the service, he confirmed what the Lord tld me. He allowed me to pray for him. However he said It pains him at times and not now. So I couldn't really test it. But I'm declaring it healed. All Glory to God.

Isn't he amazing?

1 comment:

Brian Johnson said...

Hi Mystic,

I saw your comments on the Christian Healing Forum.

Been reading through your blog and I have really been encouraged!

Thanks for recording your adventures for the benefit of others.

My own feeble adventures in England are here on my blog:

http://jesushealstoday99.wordpress.com/