I did the 21 day treasure hunt last month, of which I'll post the testimonies here at a later date.
I've taken on another assignment, that of a 30 day challenge of being a facebook evangelist.
I did one week of it and stopped for a week, I will continue for the month and post my results as well.
I re-read Power evangelism by John Wimber and read Prophetic Fishing by Jean Krisle Blasi.
These experiences along with those experienced on a recent missions trip have inspired me to see God move and use me on a daily basis to advance his Kingdom in a variety of ways.
Its not limited to just the prophetic and healing, but includes mercy ministry, one to one evangelism, contending for the gospel, apologetics etc. Whatever God needs me to be or do at that time, I will do it.
Its absolutely amazing seeing God step into everyday life and transforming the lives of others.
Like Todd White said, Christianity is a full contact Sport, Get in the game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment