Saturday, March 27, 2010

Passing By

I was on the bus on my way from work, yesterday.

I saw an old church buddy and we started talking. While on our way a lady entered the bus. The Lord highlighted her to me and I was especially drawn to her legs. I knew that she had an issue with one of her legs.
So after she sat down beside me, I broke off the conversation with my friend and started talking to her.

After a little small talk I asked her if she had any pain or anything wrong in her legs, knees, ankles etc.

She said no, but after a little prodding she mentioned that her heels hurt her in the morning after she wakes up.
I asked her If I could pray for her and then proceeded to pray, really command the pain to go etc. I encouraged her and blessed her.

I had wanted to follow-up on her and see how things went this morning but her number got lost in my phone. But I will leave the results with God and know that she has been impacted and healed. All Glory to God.

No comments: