Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today's as ye Go

Today was a very challenging day spiritually/ emotionally.

I was being attacked in my emotions and in my spirit and was practically immobilized and not a happy camper.

I went on a walk during lunch today and someone gave me a tale of woe , which I knew God could reach into and solve in a minute, but i was so overwhelmed with my own stuff plus lies and doubts that I was unable to minister to him. So we both walked away defeated. Bummer.
So it wasnt a good day at work, but that's not how the day ended. There was more.

So I went to a restaurant and while I was dining a gentleman walked by but He was walking differently. This was not a word of knowledge but mere observation(i think). I believe that I could see something different in his walk that would indicate a problem. Maybe it was a word of knowledge I don't know. Anyways I ran after him, tracked him down and started talking to him.

He told me that he was not in pain but that one leg was shorter than the other as a result of a childhood motor vehicle accident. My whole intention was to minister to him especially if he was in pain etc and command the leg to grow out and stuff. But it wasn't an issue for him, didn't bother him and he was happy with how it was currently. So he wasn't taking my bait. So the tactics had to change.

He asked me why i was asking,if i was a doctor or wanted to sell some cure/ product I kinda sidestepped the issue. I should have told him that God loves Him and brought his leg to my attention and If he wanted, I believed God could heal him. But I got afraid as He was a Jehovah's Witness and I didn't want a long drawn out debate on the supernatural.
Guess what happened next?
Even tho I never said it, We did have a lengthy discussion about miracles and the kingdom of God and the Holy Spirit.

LOL.

Who says God has no sense of humor. So I got it anyways and it wasn't bad. So no more fear anymore. no more fear of man. Just total boldness.


While waiting on a bus, a deaf mute came begging. I gave him an offering and told him i wanted to pray for him but he just walked away. Next time I'll just lay on hands anyway. LOL.

No comments: