Today I got to pray for someone who was blind, while He was visibly touched and quite appreciative for the prayer, there was no manifestation of his healing.
I also got to pray for a deaf youth who I have known for years. He was so reverent when he bowed his head and clapsed his hands. However this too resulted in no visible manifestation.
Maybe I prayed and didn't command. Maybe I gave up after one hit and didn't contend and try again and again. Whatever the reason I don't care. I will contend until I get a breakthrough. Jesus said these signs will follow those who believe, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, the lame will walk.
I must contend. I must press in. This must happen. The word says it. I will press until this word becomes a reality in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment