Sunday, April 8, 2012

First wheelchair emptied

So I'm at a benny Hinn healing meeting and on my way to the bathroom and I see this young girl in a wheelchair. She's trembling under the power of GOd and God is all over her. So everybody is telling her to lift her faith and stuff but nobody is actually helping her. So got this picture in my mind of me helping her out of the wheelchair. Some might call that a vision. It was faint so I did not pay it much mind. But it persisted and I could not leave the area, so I decided to obey it as odd as it sounded.

So I went in front of her, extended my hands and she placed her in mine and we took a few stePs together. It was glorious, she was in that wheelchair for 8 years.

But few things to note.
1. She was still weak. Maybe should have prayed for strength in her legs.

2. She wanted to rest, but the crowd told her to continue and keep on trying and so she went on longer than she was physically able.

3. She was trembling with each step she took.

4. Afterwards she said she felt awful. Not sure if that was physically or mentally.

No comments: