Here I will talk about my forays into the deeper life, the abundant life. Healings, Miracles, the Prophetic, Dream Interpretation, Prophetic evangelism, Power evangelism and all the good stuff.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
The power of the testimony
I was on a bus on my way to an all night prayer meeting. A lady entered and she said that she was just talking about me. I dodnt know her, but she had seen a miracle God worked through me last year and was going to the same prayer meeting.
I realized that God was up to something. That he was reminding me of the great works he did through me before and wanted me to begin again (see wheelchair healing). He reminded me of the stirrings he was giving me to go into the country areas and proclaim the gospel and heal the sick there. He said the people there would be more open to ministry and not as resistant as they are in the city.
5 minutes later, that same lady got up and gave her seat to an older woman who was quite infirmed. She had obvious problems with her legs and in talking to her, she had a hoarse throat too. I prayed for her legs and her throat and she got her voice back and she looked like she was walking better when she got off the bus too.
Nothing too amazing but its a great start for what is to come. So I will kep on reaching out to the sick in my city and whoever crosses my path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment