Sunday, April 8, 2012

Healings continue even today

Went to a church today. They were having a teaching series on a subject related to and including healing. There were many scriptures shared concerning healing too. There was a lot of worship before during and at the end. There were words of knowledge given and prophetic prayer/ministry given to some.
I sensed a strong spirit of faith ans expectancy in the place and frankly anyone, in fact everyone could be healed. Sadly most never knew and were waiting for the stirring of the waters. Waiting to be called out by word of knowledge or a spontaneous manifestation/sensation of the Holy Spirit which would mean they were healed.

I was led to two individuals. One lady the Lord drew me to. He showed me that she had pains all over knees, hip back, side arms etc. I asked her if she had pains in her knees and if she was in pain now. She said that she had pains all over but it would only happen in the morning. I prayed for her rebuking every spirit of pain and infirmity and proclaiming her healing and then ended by thanking God. Will hear from her next week as to the results. but I trust and believe that they will be positive and that the affliction has departed.

The second person had a walker. But she told me she had two hip replacements and was seeking help through physiotherapy and did not seem. Open to receiving healing and she also was not in pain.

Next week they are encouraging us to bring the sick and looks like they will be having a full out healing service.

Its so fun to be back in the game again.

Yay God!!!

No comments: