Sunday, April 8, 2012

Healings galore

Topics:
Results of last weeks healing
Walking away from the IC
Todays healing
Sam from the streets: testimony

So I decided to go to a christian meeting but walked away.
Was thinking of how I had to walk alone and how it wasn't doing anything for me.

So I as I was walking by, there was this lady seating by the sidewalk and she had asked me for some money. I walked past her and dug in my pocket for some change.
I gave it to her and as I was walking away I saw her grimace in pain as she tried to sit up. I asked her what was wrong and she pointed at a brace on her knee. I prayed twice for the pain in her leg and she said she felt some relief and that her leg felt 'lighter'. She then asked me to pray for a goiter on her neck. Which I did. She ended up giving praise to Jesus for her healing touch from God.

She asked me which church I went to , which I gave no real reply and then she said I'm a man of God. That's when she gave praise to God.

I see it as confirmation of my decision to obey God and walk away from the IC and dead religious meetings.

No comments: