So I'm here at the hotel at dinner and I get this sudden sharp pain in my upper back. God tells me its a word of knowledge and that I should pray for those around me. Sitting beside me is a husband and wife, I ask her if she has any pain in her back, specifically her upper back as that's where I was feeling the pain. She tells me that she has lower back pain. I ask to see her legs stretch them out and begin to pray. Her leg lengthens and she even felt it. I told her to test it out but she said that it comes and goes and that she is not feeling it now. I explain to her why I prayed that way but never told her that her back won't hurt her again.
After that I'm sitting down again and I feel another pain . This time in my neck. I turn around. A lady is sitting down. She smiles at me. I approach her and ask if she has pain anywhere in her body especially her neck. She says she has shoulder pain. I ask if I can pray for her now and after expressing alarm I reassure her that I will be very quiet and gentle and no one will even know. I pray and she is very thankful.
See this is so easy. I wasn't even right with the words of knowledge but God came through anyways. I can't wait for what else he has in store. Rock on God!
Stay tuned for much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment