Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF - Thanking God This Friday

A couple of points:
I got the pleasure yesterday of praying for a dear brother online who is blind at the moment. While He was not healed, God gave me words of knowledge and wisdom that answered questions and doubts he was having concerning the delay he was experiencing in receiving the full manifestation of healing.

I went to the dentist today to do a root canal, or it should have been a root canal. He He! While in the dentists chair I was communing with the Lord. He gave me a couple dreams/visions and gave me supernatural peace. He spoke to me about not grumbling/ complaining but to give Him thanks for everything even the so called hinderances, delays and frustrations. I did this and it was so fulfilling.

And the good news, no root canal was necessary. I just needed a filling. This was such an answer to prayer as I had neither the money nor the time off from work to do multiple trips to the dentist. Praise the Lord.

While there I saw a lady with a withered/stiff leg but I did not talk to her or pray for her for whatever reason.

I here at a healing conference so I am hoping and praying that there will be many opportunities here to pray for the sick.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments: