In terms of Todays activities, I already posted about the word of knowledge I got at work.
I got word from a Facebook friend who I typed a prayer for who said that she got relief from back pain. Praise God!!
I went to the post office today and I tried stepping out in prayer for the sick. I approached one lady and while she was open to conversation and revealed her injuries/pain, she refused prayer saying she didn't have the time and did not want to do that in public. I approached another man walking on a cane and he readily accepted prayer but I didnt ask him how he felt after as there was a friend waiting to talk to him.
I was struck by the fact that God so wants to minister to people and that the mission field is right on our front door. There are so many needs, sicknesses, illnesses, hurts, oppression etc that people have and god wants to touch, heal and set free. I need to continually cry out to the Father to use me and to open my eyes to see these opportunities.
Watch this for an idea:Everyday Opportunities
I picked up a great book today entitled: "You were born for this " written by Bruce Wilkinson. Its all about everyday Opportunities we have to minister to those around us. Kinda like Prophetic evangelism on steroids. Its an excellent resource and I would advise you all to get it. You can get it from Amazon here: You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles I will be posting a book summary as well as chapter summaries.
I plan to take another 30 day Journey in Prophetic and Power evangelism and will post the results here on a daily basis.
I am Watching the Furious Love Film by Darren Wilson of Finger of God fame. Its realy inspiring me to go out and do the stuff and share Gods love with others everyday.
More on Furious Love:
XPMedia on Furious Love
The Official Movie Site
Another Official Page
Furious Love Facebook Group
I was reading Brandon Lees Blog Here and here and I am amazed at how fast and far He has gone with God in such a short time. It really motivates me to step out and do more. Amen!!
Thats it for now.Stay Tuned. Be Blessed. Step out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment