Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jesus Working at Church

You can see miracles anywhere you go. As long as there are people there you can See Him move in miracles, signs and wonders to those
I went to an all night prayer meeting at this church (that I don't attend or am a member of) last night and God really moved there.

Case 1:
I came early and stuff so as they were going through the motions people would steadily stream in. I noticed this one lady enter the church in obvious pain, wincing and walking very delicately on one leg. This caused alarm and concern to arise in other church members there who asked her how she was doing etc. But sympathy is not good enough. God had me talk to her a bit and then lay hands on her arthritic knee that was causing pain, was swollen and bandaged up. I only prayed once. As I watched her throughout the night, her walk was totally different. She said she was better. God Healed Her. Amen!

Case 2:
I saw another lady approach the entrance and just hand around the door. Like she wanted to come in but wasn't quite sure. After a while deliberating with the Lord, I approached her. I thought I got a word of knowledge that one of her legs was hurting her. She said no and asked if I discerned anything. I didnt reply. But after further questioning, She said she had a headache that was aggravated by the loud music in the church. I laid hands on her and only prayed once and she promptly went back inside , sat down and stayed for a good while. She later told me her headache left immediately.

Case 3:
During the service, The Lord highlighted one of the deacons to me and revealed that He had a short leg and lower back pain. When the service was over I approached him and asked him if He had lower back pain. At first he said no, but then he said sometimes he had it but he did not have it right now. I sat him in a chair and had him extend his legs to measure them Sure enough one left was 1/2 inch shorter than the other. I had intended to command the leg to grow out and the vertebrae to go into alignment etc. However as I held his legs in my hand, the shorter leg just started to grow out and in a few seconds his legs were even. Yay God. Before we even call He answers. It was so amazing to see it grow out like that, a visible manifestation of Gods healing power.

Case 4:
I had seen this one lady at some church services in the past week and God highlighted her to me and I knew I should have prayed for her before, but I missed my chance the two times I saw her before. When I saw her at this prayer meeting I knew I had to approach her. I thought she had scoliosis or something because of how she looked tome . She said no, but then said that she had a pain in her shoulder and her side which were not hurting at the moment. So I prayed for them specifically and the Holy Spirit was all over her.

All in all, a good day at the office.

Yay God!

Thank you Papa for these amazing opportunities to work with you.

P.S.
The reason why I stress the instant and the immediate, or after one prayer or before I even started to pray is because usually when I pray for the sick I have to go 3 times or more. I told God I wanted the instant stuff. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.

No comments: