As I stated earlier I'm at a healing conference for a traditional church denomination.
Someone just came up and gave a testimony of "healing" which really was a story of her enduring horrible ilness supposedly sent by God to test her as a thorn in the flesh to build her character. She asked God several times to heal her and all she got was that his grace is sufficient for her.She said that we may not all get physical healing but we can all get spiritual healing. She also gave testimony of how during these serious medical interventions but was so 'peaceful'.
Do you see what's wrong with this picture?
God does not send us sickness to cause us to have transformation.
Satan is the cause of sickness.
Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and he did this by healing them all.
Pauls thorn was not sickness but was more than likely a demon causing persecution and physical attacks.
We don't beg God for healing, we command the devil and sickness to leave us in Jesus name.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
We don't show the grace of God by patiently enduring the attacks of the enemy aimed to steal, kill and destroy us.
But the grace of God has been given to us to resist the enemy and be victorious over his every attack.
I HATE religion!
See how it has blinded this woman and caused the enemy to attack her under the guise of God. He now has free reign in her life, because she will never resist him because she falsley feels its God at work.
This is so crazy. Saints we have so much work to do. Go forth and preach, teach and heal.
2 comments:
Interesting blog. I'm continuing to learn about this "healing stuff."
God bless
Thanks Bert. I am glad you enjoy reading about my journey. I'm just an ordinary guy. Nothing special about me. Anyone can do this. Learn all you can. If there is anyway I can help you along your 'journey' let me know.
God Bless.
Post a Comment