As a weekend warrior for the Kingdom (Part time minister/ Full time worker), Weekends are when I get to do the most work for our Father. I am very grateful for the weekends, as I end one work week to begin working with Daddy.
Anyways, Heres what We(Dad and I) did today
Ameal - short leg test
I had an urging to pray for a coworker. I had prayed for him some time before when He had back pain and God totally healed him. I felt like to pray for his legs, but when I measured them they were perfect. I still believe it was a longing just to express the healing love of God in a tangible way. I was crying out to be used to touch someone.
Suzette - Prayer for healing
There was a coworker who was supposed to go for surgery this week and it got postponed. She was supposed to go back on Monday to do the procedure I prayed that the doctors would not have to do it as God would have already done the work and healed her. I will know next week What happens. I will certainly keep her in prayer.
Facebook Friend - deliverance
I posted this photo on Facebook and someone commented on it. It was the end of the day and I was about to leave, but I started chatting to them. God gave me word of knowledge upon word of knowledge about them. Their life was opened to me a bit. god showed me that stuff and had me led them in a prayer of repentance and deliverance and trust me they were delivered. I'll post their testimony when I hear from them.
Facebook Friend - Prayer for healing
That same Facebook friend asked me to pray for their niece who had a mystery illness that no one could diagnose. I commanded that devil to leave and for her to be healed. Will post the feedback when I get it.
Lady on the street- walking with hand on the side. I asked her if she was in pain and she said no. She was really touched by my concern. I wondered if I should have spoken to her much longer instead of rushing on my way. Sometimes even if we are wrong with our words of knowledge or even observations, It opens a door for Gods love and the gospel to come through.
So I struck out alot today and much is yet to be confirmed, but God is faithful. 100% of those you don't pray for won't get better, so What do you lose by praying.
Like Todd White says, Christianity is a full contact Sport, Get in the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment