Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Healing Breakout in My Neighbourhood

I have 2 healing testimonies to share. Both involved my neighbours.

The first involves a neighbour who I had prayed for before. She is a
christian and had really bad sciatica pain and artritis in her knees
and other joints. When I had prayed for her initially she had gotten
relief from her knee pain but it returned some days later. I later
discovered that she had some doubts and wrong beliefs about God and
healing.

Long story short, I gave her a copy of Roger Sapp's book, "Beyond a
Shadow of a Doubt", and prayed for her authoritavely from a distance.
This went on sporadically for a number of weeks during which time she
read the book almost daily.

She told me today that she is almost 90-95% healed and there is only a
slight reminder of the pain she formerly had and she is praying about
and attacking that too. Praise God. He is so good.

The second testimony is from a neighbourhood kid. He was complaining
of neck pain and stifness in his neck. I laid hands on his neck and
spoke to his pain while rotating his head. I did this twice and each
time he said it felt much better. Thank you Jesus for the opportunity
to work along with you.

Update : Today, (the day after), I asked the kid how his neck was doing. He said there was some lingering pain. I did some home work, I read up on how to heal the neck and saw a practical demonstration online here:(Healing the Neck).

I simply put in practice what I learned and laid hands on him twice, commanding all pain to leave while rotating and stretching his neck. After the first time he said it felt better and after the second time all pain was gone. He exclaimed, "Its a miracle". Kids are priceless.

Amen!!

Thank you Jesus that I can take part in your work.

Appendix:
The Neck Thing (TNT): "How to heal Neck Pain, Cure TMJ etc"

Use this often for many upper region infirmities

1. Stand in front of the person and place your hands gently on his neck, with
your fingers on the upper spinal column at the back of the neck, your palms
on the side of the neck (over the carotid artery), and your thumbs on the
TMJ point (point where jaw hinges).

2. Have him slowly turn his face to the left and then to the right, then
backward and forward, while you command all the muscles, ligaments,
tendons, and vertebrae to go into place.

3. Command all ain and tension to leave in Jesus Name, and for the neck to be healed, strengthened and made whole.

No comments: