Thursday, October 7, 2010

And suddenly......

So I'm at work and a friend of mine invites me to go with her to a church meeting tonight. I unwillingly say yes I will go. So on the bus there I hear the holy spirit say that he will use me and that there will be a detour. I had thought that meant I would not be going to the meeting because God would use me on the way. It never happened like that.

So anyways I went to the service and I did not really like it and so wanted to leave. But anyways I got in the spirit and God was just filling me up. During the worship he gave me a few words of knowledge and prophetic insight.

I had prayed earlier on the journey for the Lord to use me and he did but not in the way I expected.

So I endured the service and could not wait for it to end.

As its about to close the leader asked me if I had anything to say/share. I decide to share the words of knowledge God gave me. I was doing so in fear and trembling as I was always used to doing this in private one on one and not publically in front of ev eryone. Anyways I shared what I got and every word was confirmed and got to pray for 3 people and even grew out some ones leg. Yay God!

Earlier I had criticised the gathering because they did not give reign to the spirit but I had to take it back.

So he did use me and the detour was on the way back home. All glory to God!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Tarik, This is fantastic. Great you were obedient and God is using you so much to touch His children. I felt the Holy Spirit when you said - I got in the Spirit. God is good . Please keep praying for me to connect with God more and more. Blessings Andrea

Tarik Carey said...

Thanks Andrea. I will certainly continue praying for you.