Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pain leaves!!

So I'm at my regular ministry meeting held on Saturdays. About the time when we were about to do our closing prayers two girls come up and ask us some questions. we end up inviting them to receive prayer and they are well ministered to. God just blessed their socks off and gave them many prophetic words, visions were shared with them and they received ministry and the Fathers love.

One of them mentioned that she had pain in her bladder area. I approached her afterwards and asked if I could pray for her. I prayed about 4-5 times and the pain would come and go. I knew what it was and just continued commanding and chased that thing out of her body. When I was done she was totally pain free. All Glory to God.

So the meeting finished and a bunch of us are just hanging out, we went shopping and spent a little while in a fast food restaurant just talking. We decide to walk the sole female in our party to her bus stop. On our way there she complains of pain in her feet. She had injured it while dancing for the ministry. She broke the bones in her instep and it caused her pain if she stood up too long. I decided to pray for her then and there. On the sidewalk, I laid hands on her feet and the pain left instantly. Thank You Lord!!

No comments: