On Friday, I went back to the post office. On My way out, I saw an elderly woman begging. She had a cane. I started talking to her, sat down beside her and found out about her issues. She had decreased circulation in her legs and they caused her pain. After Prayer, Her Pain Left. Hallelujah!!
Then as she was testing out her walking. I noticed that her back was bent. After commanding like 3 times, she was still stooped over, but the pain left her back as well.
Today, I was eating with some ministry friends in a local KFC Restaurant. I saw two girls enter and I could not stop looking at them. It was like the Holy Spirit drew them to my attention. Then when I saw them signing to each other, My heart broke. I so wanted to see the kingdom come with power to them.
After a while a couple of us approached them and started to talk to them and minister to them. the prophetic words were strong and powerful. But there was no immediate healing after prayer. Still believing God for an as ye go type of healing. Unfortunately we could only pray once, no prayer and test and then pray again. I was so moved by that.. They were so innocent, so young, so sweet. I so wanted to see them healed just now. Only one accepted prayer, the other politely declined and I chose to honour her decision.
But I was so broken, I am grateful for the healings from pain, injury, bad backs arthritis etc. But now I need to see the greater works. How do I get there? I dont know yet. But I'm on a journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment