I am at work and during our daily devotions I ask her how is she doing? She tells me that she has had a migraine since last thursday. I invite her to come into my office and talk to me when she's free.
She comes shortly afterwards and we just talk about her life and some issues she faced recently.
I laid hands on her and prayed/commanded healing.
We continue talking a bit after that and then I ask her how is it now.
She said that she felt it lifting.
The funny thing is after we prayed I kinda got a slight headache too and I was praying about it. I recognized it as a word of knowledge. So when my sympathy headache pain was lifting, I knew her migraine was lifting too and she confirmed it.
I went back to her desk shortly after that and she said she's all better now.
Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment