Sunday, October 10, 2010

Heal the Sick in your midst.....

I went to the pharmacy today, or the chemist as they call it in the UK.

So as I'm sitting waiting for them to get to me, I thought this is perfect. Here I am a a hospital pharmacy with people with various ailments around me and I have Jesus the Healer with me. I wonder what pleasant surprises He has in store today.

I didn't have to wait too long. The Holy Spirit drew my attention to a young lady and indicated to me that she had a short leg, but before I knew it , she had left. I thought thats not good.

In another minute He drew my attention to another lady with a similar condition. Then as I'm looking at her, He gives me another word of knowledge for her. I feel I hear "scarring on her fallopian tubes".

So she finishes at the counter and sits right behind me. Perfect. What a setup. I engage her in conversation about service in the pharmacy. We continue small talk about the nation and our youth , politics etc. When theres a lull in the conversation, I politely ask her if she has back pain. She replies sometimes. I ask her if she knows that one of her legs is short.She says no. I say let me see. So she stretches them out and sure enough , one leg is shorter. I barely even command it to grow and the legs begin to even out. She says she felt it grow out. Yay God!! I tell her to test it out walk around and see if theres a difference, and then tell her to try bending over. She does that and all is well.

I then share with her the other word of knowledge. She says she had a hysterectomy but she has a pain on her side. I lay hands on her shoulder and command the pain to leave. I then prophetically proclaim that she will never get either pain again. (solves the problem of pain returning, by activating Faith in the Lord. If He can heal her, then He can keep her healed).

She is quite grateful for the ministry and encourages me to continue. She tells me shes a beiever and I share Gods love and tell that God touched her today. We continue more small talk until we both get served.

Just another day in the life of a kingdom walker.

Thank You Lord for your grace. You are so amazing.

No comments: