Thursday, October 7, 2010

Marvels this week

A few things happened this week.

Yesterday on my way home at lunch I took the bus. I noticed a woman there who was obviously in pain while walking. I engaged her in some small talk and then offered to pray for her. I laid hands on her and ministered healing. She was very appreciative as her pain left.

Yay God!!

On Tuesday a friend came to visit me at work he complained of some pains he was feeling after ministering to some people. So I prayed for him. I didn't ask for feedback but the lord said just trust him and believe that he was healed.

Then later that evening while walking on the road, I saw an ols church friend . While embracing her in greeting her I started to pray in the Spirit over her and gave her some words of prophetic encouragement.

No comments: