Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow.. Wonders and Wonderful Lord

So much happened today. The healing of my coworkers migraine earlier.

Then I was talking to a young convert on the phone and God took over, She was deeply touched. I had to stop as she was at work and didn't want to cause a scene.

On IM, I was just talking to another friend and God lifted her depression.

I got to encourage a telephone sales rep while doing some business.

Then on my way home just outside my gate I see this old lady with a cane. I start talking to her and find out she's my neighbour, but in the 10 months since I moved here, I'm just meeting her. I get to pray for her cataracts, but no immediate improvement. I'll check on her tomorrow and pray for her on subsequent visits to see her myriad complaints totally eradicated by Gods Power and Love. Jesus Rocks. Thank you Lord.

No comments: