Sunday, October 3, 2010

Healing by the Pool of Bethesda

So I'm sitting at home surfing the net. I realise that today there is supposed to be a healing and blessing service for an international healing evangelist. I'm not too fond of him but I know that a lot of sick people will be there and it would be an excellent opportunity to pray for some.

So I arrive close to the end and I sit down next to this lady. The Lord then proceeds to give me a few rather detailed words of knowledge for her. She confirms many of the things I shared and even things God said that I didn't say. She was blessed by this and knew that it was from God.I got to pray for her for some of the issues mentioned and gave her Godly counsel from the word. We exchanged contact info and she invited me to her church. Thanks be to God I got my noodle wet.

No comments: