Hernia Healed
2 weeks ago I went on a beach trip. (one of the benefits of living on an island, LOL). We played lots of games, among which were tug of war and a sprint relay. However at the end of these activities I was in pain. I felt a tightness in my stomach which I knew meant that I strained my abdominal muscles. It was probably the onset of a hernia. I simply prayed to the Lord and laid hands on my stomach, in a few minutes the pain was all gone.
Back pain Healed
I have had long standing (no pun intended) back pain whenever I stand for long periods of time. I decided that enough was enough and decided to approach God for healing of this condition.
I prayed and laid my hands on my back, commanding the back pain to go and the back to be healed. I felt lead to stretch and bend my back and while doing that I felt a vertebrae snap into place and the pain was gone. I still am standing and contending as there was some phantom pain and the pain moved (sign of a sprit) etc, but I know I am healed and I am standing in faith. I know its done.
Wrist pain Healed
As a result of the tug of war game above, I had pain in my wrist and decreased mobility/ flexibility in my wrist joint. I cried out to God and had a vision and heard God say that He healed me. The pain reduced from that point and gradually diminished until it was completely gone.
Yay God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment