I was at a Christian event for a ministry I am a part of. It was an evening of Worship, Ministry of the word and Prayer Ministry.
However God was showing up from before I got there. I took a taxi to the venue and upon alighting from the taxi, The taxi driver said I know your walking with God and that these are the last days. I said nothing to Him about God, just regular conversation. I only decided to get out early because of traffic so that he could get more work.
Then upon entering the venue, I started feeling the presence of God.
I was talking to the team members and God gave me a picture of one of them in glasses. SO I asked her why doesn't she wear her glasses. She asked how I knew that because she never wears them in public. This time I just gave a generic excuse/ reason and never attributed it to God or the Holy Spirit.
I was helping to set up the equipment and one of the sound technicians came in. The Lord highlighted his right leg to me, but I didn't get anything specific beyond that. I wanted to share it then and there, but I felt like God was saying it wasn't the right time yet. So after the meeting I approached him and asked him if he had a problem with his right leg. He flat out said no. However his friend who was there said that he has problems with both his knees. Then the guy suddenly remembered and then began telling his story of how it would shift out of place and hurt and prevent him from partticipating in sports. He asked how I knew and why I was asking him and I told him that God showed it to me.It wasn't hurting him then, so he couldn't test it out . I prayed for him and released healing in both his knees. He was very thankful, but I had to leave at that moment. I know that God did something so I am greatly encouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment